Latest sightings in Amarillo:
- 2099-11-03 - It was warm out at first it appiered to be a weatherballon (I thoughtdue the HIgh P.)My sister , mother and I pulled to eat in parking
- 2098-10-28 - Chevron, translucent, with 3 or 4 small dim white lights. Rapid, straight line movement across wind.
- 2098-10-17 - We were two driving south to LA on the 101 freeway through Oxnard. Suddenly the sky lit up in green and bluish flashes.
- 2098-01-06 - Multiple lights decend in formation, stop and form a swarm, then form two bright lights and mimic cessna and dissapear over horizon.
- 2097-10-09 - all three of us were friends. My friend,(deleted), saw it first. He said "What's that shiny thing in the sky?" I said, "Where? I d
- 2097-06-30 - 1997 Camarillo, Calif. huge bright light moved at a fast rate of speed then hovered over my car then disappeared. 30 min. pos. 5/31/06
- 2096-12-10 - I saw a bright, white light moving very fast. It was about, maybe 2 or 3 miles away from me. I saw it outside of my window, and I saw a
- 2096-07-15 - Knowledge for a perpetual energy device,and how to create a gravity wave for anti-gravity perpulsion. FREE- ASK
- 2093-03-20 - I saw "dancing" round blue circles of light.
- 2060-07-15 - Texas Panhandle UFO's
- 2010-11-10 - 11/10/2010 Unidentified Craft South Amarillo, TX
- 2010-11-09 - a crossed shaped UFO with orange dots
- 2010-09-28 - Bright multi colored spinning object in Amarillo Texas about 3 AM duration at least ten minutes. ((NUFORC Note: Star?? PD))
- 2009-11-13 - Bright buzzing light.
- 2009-10-17 - An unknown light in the southwestern sky. Slowly got smaller before disappearing completely.
- 2009-07-14 - A Bright Lighted Object over Amarillo, Texas.
- 2009-01-06 - Two, maybe three, possible ufos of triangle shape- one of which was moving slowly.
- 2008-12-10 - unknown ball of light appeared and then took off at a high rate of speed!!!
- 2008-10-10 - we saw flashing lights
- 2006-09-22 - Overflight of three white luminescent delta shaped craft in a triangular formation.
- 2006-07-21 - A Discovery Of Another Lifeform
- 2006-07-19 - Another lifeform have managed to watch the mankind day and night everyday.
- 2006-06-30 - On June 30, 2006, My 2 daughters and a friend were exiting south-bound 101, Pleasant Valley\Santa Rosa Exit left, when they looked up t
- 2006-06-10 - Strange object and light
- 2006-03-23 - blueish silverish UFO felt like jello over Amirillo,Texas.
- 2006-03-11 - Light circles star and then fades out.
- 2006-02-13 - Driving north on Woodcreek Road, passed Mission Oaks Blvd, I looked and saw a circle in white flash in a downwards motion. This is a t
- 2005-12-05 - A discovery of another lifeform
- 2005-11-26 - Seen and learned how another lifeform will watch the mankind day and night everyday.
- 2005-11-15 - Lewis Rd./ Camarillo FLYING SAUCER UFO seen in daylight during November, 2005
- 2005-10-14 - at 06:40 this morning a saw what i thought was a shooting star. but it then stopped and it lite up bright blue for about a minute. afte
- 2005-10-09 - Three white objects in a loose triangle formation moving ESE
- 2005-07-11 - CROP CIRCLES. SONIC BOOM. LIGHTS. NOISES IN THE NIGHT
- 2005-06-05 -
- 2005-03-01 - Strange Shape-Shifting UFO
- 2005-02-25 - Several bright lights about 100 yards apart spaced evenly from eachother. Travelling west parralel to the interstate highway at about 10 miles an hour then dissappering.
- 2005-02-11 - Flying objects belong to the Beings who has performed the star of Bethlehem
- 2005-02-07 - Flying objects with black arround the objects and the center white
- 2005-01-22 - I have seen and learned how another lifeform have managed to watch us from their flying objects day and night everyday.
- 2004-08-03 - filmed 20 minutes of a UFO in the sky ((Venus))
- 2004-08-03 - Changing shapes
- 2004-05-02 - It was little
- 2003-12-09 - strange light above air base in southern California
- 2003-08-11 - White oval shape flying saucer moving in variable directions at great speeds with stop and start features
- 2003-06-12 - Chevron shaped black object flying low ans slow with no sound and appeard to have been pursued by 3 navy planes.
- 2002-08-29 - Driving on 101 south in Camarillo my two Daughters started yelling for me to look out of the window, saw a large grey plane appeared to
- 2002-05-20 - A flying saucer with many lights (some colored) was seen from my house at 1:30 AM.
- 2002-05-19 - Liquid craft steals time
- 2001-09-19 - LARGE SAUCER . MANY LIGHTS . 2 HRS.PLUS. TRAVELING EAST FROM AMARILLO ON I-40.2230 HRS.
- 2000-11-25 - Two crafts coming out 90 degrees from a burst of light.
Amarillo , which means "yellow" in Spanish, is the center of the Texas Panhandle, located at the edge of the Great Plains.
It offers a true Western heritage, a unique geographical area with wide open spaces and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. Amarillo is also gateway to Palo Duro Canyon, America's second largest canyon. With its relatively mild climate, the city is rated as having some of the cleanest air in the country.
Indians, conquistadors, buffalo hunters, settlers, cowboys, adventurers, lawmen, gunfighters, and the railroad all contributed in many ways to the development and growth of the area. That heritage is still felt here, where "cowboy" is still an honorable profession. Here you can enjoy the very best of the Old and New West!
Founded in 1887, the city charter was adopted in 1913. Amarillo is one of the first cities in the nation to use the City Commissioner-City Manager form of government. Today, the city features excellent accommodations, a spacious convention/ civic center, symphony, ballet, little theater, opera, and is the home of Amarillo College.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page