Latest sightings in Billings:
- 2099-10-31 - weather conditons were winds gusting 40/45 mph when all power went off in area, we stepped outside and immediatly nsaw 8/10 large red l
- 2099-02-20 - Thought it was a small white cloud in a blue sky. Comet shaped head, short con trail off each back edge, small appearing con trails bet
- 2097-10-23 - Dark gray, cylindrical, object about 100m wide and 40m tall. Hovered in circle, about 20 miles away.
- 2097-08-23 - Cigar-shaped object flies from horizon to horizon over Billings, Montana.
- 2097-01-12 - Two bright red lights moving in perfect formation flew over Billings on the evening of Jan.12, 1997. They were flying at an altitude n
- 2096-04-06 - Man in hot tub sees 2 very bright objs. side by side streaking S to N, both suddenly stop. Joined by 3rd obj. from NW. Streak off.
- 2095-02-10 - Police dept. calls to report several sighting reports.
- 2092-04-17 - One Disk shaped object with many colored lights.
- 2010-11-04 - It was metalic in color, with 4 bright spot lights, in a cross shape with a bright red light in the center, it was just hoovering.
- 2010-10-20 - Light moving slowly in a circle outside Billings
- 2008-08-01 - A cross-shaped craft seen over Billings, MT.
- 2008-02-03 - Very bright light, slow moving object that made no audible noise.
- 2007-03-05 - Two very bright lights moved quickly across the sky at about 8:30 pm MST. Object appeared oval or egg shaped.
- 2006-11-16 - object in the big sky
- 2006-06-10 - Friends and I saw bright lights in the sky.A beam of light came down from the lights. A man appeared in the light.
- 2003-02-18 - two black objects seemed like they fluttered
- 2003-02-04 - Glowing object appears to be luminiscent balloon but dissappears rapidly to the SE at high speed.
- 2001-06-07 - My wife and I were driving east on Missouri Rt 14 about 1 mile west of Billings MO when we both witnessed a green object which resembl
Billings is the largest city in Montana, with an estimated 100,000 people. As a destination in itself, Billings does a significant amount of convention business and is also the host to various regional events such as music festivals, athletic contests, rodeos, and outdoor activities. Billings hosts the largest hospitals in a 500-mile radius, as such the medical profession is a major source of employment in the area. Billings also is a frequent overnight or meal stop for westbound visitors to Yellowstone National Park, as it is the last major city for visitors going to the park via the Beartooth Highway.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page