Latest sightings in Clearwater:
- 2097-11-17 - Encounter On Caladesi Island/ Clearwater Beach, Florida -Two Crafts With Glowing Amber Lights
- 2095-08-20 - an object in the sky- - just hovering there with a big light on top and bottom.
- 2095-08-08 - Two men fishing witness "meteor shower." Then see many objects streaking, maneuvering very fast. Approach boat. Men alarmed.
- 2016-05-07 - Saw a very bright light slowly moving then turned an orangish color and seemed to jump back and forth in the sky. ((anonymous report))
- 2016-04-23 - Bright orange ball moving slowly across the night sky.
- 2015-11-28 - I saw 3 people looking in the sky as I rode my bike and i glanced... i had to stop and took a look...a small jet looking ufo was flying
- 2015-11-16 - Multi-colored fiery ball that created a tail like a meteor; lasted 5 seconds and disappeared. ((NUFORC Note: Meteor? PD))
- 2015-11-09 - Bright green light in northern sky making a rapid descent at a soft angle like a roller coaster would make.
- 2015-06-19 - Flying disk like object became obscured by strange dark haze moving with it.
- 2015-05-10 - Red orbs.
- 2015-05-06 - 8-10 bright orange round objects moving over Clearwater.
- 2010-12-10 - Multi colored orbs with contrail...changed form and color often.
- 2010-03-30 - Bright Blue/Green Light, looked like a searchlight, but no plane or helicopter in sight. Almost expected to see a plane crash as the l
- 2010-02-15 - Circular object approx the size of 3-4 baseball stadiums emitting amber rays straight down over the countryside before sunrise.
- 2009-07-20 - CRAZY UFO SIGHTINGS
- 2009-02-01 - Went outside to have a smoke, noticed a metallic, egg-shaped object very very high up moving very fast, disappeared after a minute.
- 2008-11-14 - a orange light going straight up by the moon dissapered as it fly right next to the moon.
- 2008-01-10 - UFO Near Scientology building/church in Clearwater FL
- 2007-07-10 - 4 phosphorus discs flying in a continuing circular pattern while flying together to the center at every two or three rotations
- 2006-12-18 - UFO Sighting in Clearwater, Florida
- 2006-09-15 - it disapeared and reapeared
- 2006-08-18 - Coming over the bridge back from Clearwater Beach I saw an orange, reddish, and yellowish opal size object in the air for about a second and a half and then it disappeared to the east. I am 27 yrs old and a regular person so this puzzles me. Things that make you go hmmmmm....
- 2006-08-11 - My family was outside on the beach around dusk when a disc shaped black object about the size of a passenger plane came into view and hovered over the water. A few minutes later a black dot appeared in the distance that quickly came closer and joined the first. Two more soon joined as well.
- 2005-10-05 - While sitting outside at night, a dark boomerang flew silently above me. It was sharp edged with appx 4 blurry whiteish lights on each
- 2005-07-03 - Strange lights, fast movements, clear sky
- 2005-04-29 - ((NUFORC Note: Missile launch at 2055 hrs (EDT). PD)) Red/orange circle and planes flying
- 2004-02-24 - It had a big lite on the back and diapiard realy fast
- 2003-09-09 - bright light to east split to 3 triangle 1 hovered and 2 dropped. ((NUFORC Note: Titan 4 launch from Cape Canaveral. PD))
- 2002-08-18 - Flying object
- 2002-07-09 - Over the city of Tampa Bay a big thunderstorm was developing around 12.15 pm 07/09/2002. A jet flight came out from the storm flighting
- 2002-06-15 - 4 red lights over the Gulf
- 2000-10-07 - I was traveling southbound across the Bayside bridge. I noticed a bright, white light, which at first, I thought was a meteor. the li
- 2000-04-04 - Heard loud low flying jet or aircraft pass over me. NO CRAFT!
Clearwater is a city in Tampa Bay, a region in Florida.
Perhaps most easily recognized as the headquarters city of the Church of Scientology, Clearwater also has miles of beautiful beaches and close proximity to other cities in the Tampa Bay area.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page