Latest sightings in Little Rock:
- 2099-10-28 - I saw an object in the sky above Little Rock. It first appeared to be an airplane without any discernable features or a shiny balloon.
- 2099-07-04 - A red light (not blinking, a saucer-like object, flying toward the fireworks of the 4th of July (infact we thought at first it was a fi
- 2099-06-11 - noticed a large triangle type craft hovering over a shopping center parking lot near some apartments in the early mourning hours in lit
- 2099-05-10 - Stealth Black Triangular Platform with bronze plasma looking lights on the corners
- 2099-05-06 - A small triangle craft flew over me and then flew off into a field and looked like it landed in this field.
- 2098-11-18 - massive triangular craft--forward moving sides had spaced lights, non-blinking--back side unlit--with almost opaque shadow quality of c
- 2098-11-17 - we saw a circular craft with large windows or lights in a mist slowly moving near us.
- 2098-04-22 - Blink of white light, 6 times about 30 seconds apart, stationary very very high is sky
- 2096-12-24 - No Noise, No nothing except blurry lights,an extremly large object with such speed andmanuvirabilty,stopping and starting, hooveringfor
- 2096-07-30 - Clearly observed a triangular craft outfitted with three bright lights. Object made no sound and floated perfectly still for around fo
- 2095-02-06 - Woman reports seeing multiple strange obj., in pairs, hover and fly very fast. Reports USAF F-16's in area at time.
- 2088-01-15 - On this evening I saw what I thought was a halogen search light from a hovering helicopter. Something about the light did not seem righ
- 2087-06-01 - I saw a triangular 'star' formation with fourth moving 'star'.
- 2085-05-23 - This is not something I take lightly.
- 2080-05-22 - Bright intense light awoke us at 2:00 am in Little Rock; 1980
- 2076-06-21 - Flourescent ball approximately 20 feet in diameter.Followed automobile at treetop level.Was seen by police.
- 2075-05-15 - I came to a four way stop sign headed east, I looked to my left and noticed something in the sky, low moving fast about in a 15 degree
- 2069-06-15 - no sound or lights
- 2069-04-21 - Non moving, soundless , tri-cylinder, object that appears and just fades back into sky
- 2068-07-14 - UFO seen / chased by jets over Little Rock AR in late 60s.
- 2067-08-11 - Orange hovering object chased by Air Force jets
- 2010-12-03 - saw a bright light and looked up and noticed a cyliner shaped or retegular object flying. The light as very bright and appeared to lumi
- 2010-11-22 - Beware.
- 2010-09-28 - A ball of light moving very quickly.
- 2010-03-04 - I just went outside to my carport for a cigarette. I looked up to the sky because I saw the searchlight a local business uses. After th
- 2008-10-09 - Large/Slow Moving/Quiet /Low AltitudeTriangular Aircraft - Little Rock
- 2008-05-28 - unknown craft in Ak as seen on weather camera
- 2008-03-16 - blueish green triangular object 0230 little rock ia going north then suddenly south lasted 30+ secs
- 2006-11-09 - HTRUFOR's spotted everywhere. ((NUFORC Note: We, too, wish that the quality of many of the reports we receive were higher. PD))
- 2006-05-12 - Well i was standing in my back yard when i saw the object approach from the south traveling north at a very high rate of speed. The thi
- 2006-04-16 - The four of us were stargazing after closing up the bookstore. When from the west we notice a object coming towards us at first we thou
- 2006-04-09 - Bright light
- 2006-02-23 - Bright bulging light moving like hot air balloon on fire, except it reversed its course superfast!
- 2006-01-04 - Solid, orange ,oval shaped object seen moving through the sky. No noise or after effect accompanied it.
- 2005-10-22 - My name is Fritz Hughes, I live in Little Rock AR. On Oct.22nd 2005 at approximately 9:10 pm CDT I was out on our back patio smoking a
- 2005-10-01 - Daylight ias my husband and I were walking. Larger than a"zeppelin", cigar shaped, no windows, emerald green, somewhat luminous but not transparent. Moving from south to north and a very controlled yet fairly slow speed. Looked to be no more than 500 to 1000 feet elevation.No lights and no sound. Very smooth - looked almost like green glass.
- 2005-04-29 - Travelling home from Stuttgart, AR to North Little Rock, AR on US 65. I had just passed into North Little Rock, AR city limits where U
- 2004-12-26 - I remember being dropped off into my house. I was so exhausted when I "fell" into my bed.
- 2004-07-21 - low flying triangle yellow circular lights humming noise little rock
- 2004-03-14 - Large intensely bright object low in shy some distance away ((NUFORC Note: Venus. PD))
- 2003-12-28 - Triangler lights spotted 15 miles south of Little Rock
- 2003-12-13 -
- 2003-10-17 - about 2:45 am saturday morning, my boss and I were standing outside and talking. we saw a blue flash in the eastern sky that was simila
- 2003-10-15 - Huge object spotted over Batesville Pike road in North Little Rock Arkansas
- 2003-10-15 - Circular white object seen over the Arkansas River
- 2002-11-30 - Large, white/gray v-shaped object, flying silent..
- 2002-07-27 - we saw a saucer shaped object silver chrome like,bright sunlight bouncing off of it. hovering in place. my adult daughter and I were h
- 2002-05-28 - orange light with other lights( up to 3) attached to the object,moving east to west at a high rate.
- 2002-05-26 - bright light dims,disappears,then repeats the sequence once.
- 2001-11-02 - My friends, and I were out for lunch when we saw three triangle shaped lights beaming at a very low altitude. The lights were so bright
Little Rock  became the capital of Arkansas, United States, in 1836. The city population was 184,564 (643,272*) in 2005. The Combined Statistical area population which includes Pine Bluff had 819,469 people in 2005. Temperatures range from the upper 90s (F) in the summer, peaking in August and September, to below freezing in December and January. The most pleasant times of year to visit are fall and spring; the changing of the leaves in fall is particularly enticing.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page