Latest sightings in Midland:
- 2098-08-13 - The object was not a plane and did not have any distinguishing features except that it was it was small gray and saucer shaped.
- 2098-08-03 - Red ball of light exploding into many small white lights with one strobing along highway.
- 2098-04-02 - Headed north bound on Big Spring Street.35 to 40mph. Broad daylight no clouds in sky.After the object faded away my watch read 2:10pm.R
- 2097-12-10 - I saw two circluar lights attached to a dark shape, which moved silently and quickly and disappeared.
- 2095-11-15 - a triangla shape seen in sky changing speed and different colours
- 2095-01-24 - Father and son witness "tube filled with tiny lights" streak W to E overhead. 20 sec. sighting. Witnesses.
- 2094-05-01 - Mysterious Mi-8 helicopter and crop circles in Sedgley, West Midlands, early 1990s.
- 2078-01-20 - Large cigar shaped hovering craft with flashing lights.
- 2076-06-15 - A 'dancing' star
- 2067-10-31 - I remember this event very distinctly. However I am unsure of the date. It’s approximate. However I am very sure it was during a Hal
- 2016-06-18 - 3 orange lights. ((anonymous report))
- 2015-11-15 - Multiple lights in the sky, very high altitude, erratic behavior.
- 2015-09-27 - Light in E dir. at 0350 am, light has slowly moved closer to us (west) and also moved to the S. ((NUFORC Note: Venus. PD))
- 2015-04-11 - Very bright light in the night sky and witnessed it through binaculars changing shapes and colors. ((NUFORC Note: Star or planet? PD
- 2015-02-10 - UFO over Midland, Texas.
- 2015-01-11 - Three red orange lights were hovering in a boomerang shape. Then a 4th reddish light appeared and all of the lights formed a square.
- 2011-01-21 - 2 Hovering orange orbs seen late at night.
- 2009-05-28 - strange flight patern
- 2008-07-11 - Two bright circles staying consistantly the same distance from each other were spotted above my location. They rose into the sky moving
- 2008-04-19 - cigar shape rotation of brights length of 2 buses
- 2007-09-26 - Group of star like (at night) and black in day going in circles,right angles, figure 8's then vanishing
- 2007-06-04 - Multiple Lights In Sky ((NUFORC Note: Venus and Jupiter sighting, combined with a sighting of a satellite?? PD))
- 2006-09-11 - triangle shape,hovered over trees,bright lights at two corners and small ones at other that did not flash
- 2006-06-11 - Silent Light seen in sky moving 5-6 times faster than Fighter Jet in Persuit and Fighet could be heard UFO moving at 4000 MPH?
- 2006-04-23 - Shape changing orb with bright light in the middle that seems to take pictures.
- 2006-01-23 - Strange flashes of light near Sirius.
- 2005-12-04 - circle of light, hovering and suddenly moving in freak directions.
- 2004-08-25 - objects moved very fast& then very slow at each other, & kept stopping for long periods of time, then vanished
- 2004-06-13 - It was one solid light.
- 2003-08-23 - We saw two metallic discs at a high altitude, actually chasing each other in the middle of the afternoon.
- 2002-08-15 - We saw a bright yellow light that was making no sound and sat in one spot in the sky.
- 2002-08-13 - A semi-circled shaped object w/ about 6 or 7 lights was moving very rapidly through the sky and was making no sound.
- 2002-08-13 - semi-circle shaped object with yellow lights app. the size of a football feild.
- 2002-06-12 - Sighting of a formation of cigar shaped U.F.O.s
- 2002-03-15 - Unidentified oval shape object seen in Texas
- 2001-09-03 - A black triangle shaped "UFO" appeared in a picture of the Sun I took
- 2000-07-01 - Observation of stationary then moving bright light in sky, possibly linked to large dark object passing overhead 10 min later.
- 2000-01-09 - We had just turned off a slip road to get on to the motorway, as I was heading back to University, when I saw a light in the sky which
Midland is a city in Texas with a population nearing the 100,000 mark. Named among the 150 best U.S. cities in which to live for the past twelve years, its warm climate, friendly people, and central location are the primary reasons for the city’s popularity. Twenty minutes to the west is Odessa, with a population of about 100,000. Nearly a quarter of a million people reside in the Midland/Odessa metropolitan area.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page