Latest sightings in Paterson:
- 2098-06-05 - at approx. 3:30 a.m. est I was awaken by an intense wind tunnel like sound coming from outside my window.Upon looking out my window, I
- 2080-03-20 - HUGE disk hovering over the city of Paterson in the very early 1980's.
- 2079-06-05 - I realize this happened 27 years ago, but I could never forget it. I was driving on I -80 heading west, passing the city of Paterson; a
- 2078-06-01 - UFO on the night of the Paterson Falls View Festival
- 2057-10-01 - Formation of approximately 8 light gray metallic disks silently crossing the night sky around October 1957 in northern NJ
- 2015-10-23 - UFO over Patterson.
- 2015-09-25 - I noticed a Commercial aircraft flying very low and very slow as soon as this airplane passed a small dark egg shaped object about a qu
- 2010-12-21 - Oval pulsating orb was hovering over city of Paterson NJ on Dec 21, 2010 @ 6:30 am morning of Lunar Eclipse.
- 2009-11-01 - Triangle wing span illuminated floating in sky
- 2006-01-18 - I outside checking out the solar or lunar eclipse last year in the summer of 2005, I had a telescope watching the moon turn colors when all of a sudden I saw a triangle-shape thingthat looked like a liquid triangle. to me it look like the space craft thing has stealth. I thought it was a cloud or somthing but it was moving slow.
- 2000-03-02 - At around 10.45 p.m when I just looked at the sky, i found 5 lighted objects. The size of these lights were double the diameter of the
Paterson is New Jersey's third largest city. It is 12 miles away from Manhattan. It is home to many distinct ethnic groups. It houses a large Hispanic, Arab, and African American Population. South Paterson is home to one of the nation's largest Arab communities. There are a strip of 250 Middle Eastern stores on main street in south Paterson.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page