Latest sightings in Redding:
- 2099-11-18 - large, boomerang shaped craft....no lights, completely black...no noise..flew over us...north to south direction(approx.)..very fast
- 2099-09-08 - Chased light approxamentley 1400 miles in plane at mk. 3.8 for 1.8 hours
- 2099-09-01 - Witnessed a bright red ball of light floating across the sky, much slower than a metor, that broke up into several parts and left an or
- 2099-08-01 - Bright light that looked like a low flying star with no blinking lights and no sound. Traveling from west to east
- 2099-02-02 - I saw a very bright green ball fall from the sky , then disappear over the horizen.
- 2099-01-08 - i think i heard the loud ufo that the people on art bell are talking about.
- 2099-01-04 - I went to get in my car. I looked up and SE while getting into the car. I saw an object with two red lights and one green light. Thes
- 2098-12-14 - MY BROTHER AND I WERE DRIVING SOUTH BOUND ON I5 ABOUT 1 1/2 MILES NORTH OF ANDERSON, CALIFORNIA. A HUGE WHITE/BLUEISH FIREBALL WAS SEE
- 2098-10-26 - was watching kit of pigeons fly, saw out the corner of eye, noticed it and it was gone within a couple of seconds
- 2098-10-26 - was watching my kit of birmingham rollers fly, then out the corner of my left eye I noticed something shinney, like a dule chrome, just
- 2098-09-21 - Witnessing bright lights, mostly white with green and red, in the sky at every point on the compass, starting at 7:00PM and lasting unt
- 2097-07-04 - Hi...this is Bonnie Mider...916-378-0405. I spoke with you regarding the lights that dropped an object over Redding on the Fourth Of J
- 2097-07-04 - Two amber lights moving at the same distance apart beginning at one end of Redding and ending in the north eastern direction above Redd
- 2096-04-20 - Man sees "2 glowing balls of light" descend out of sky, reverse positions, streak to E. Objs. gave off sparks as they moved E.
- 2096-04-05 - I saw it hover for a 1min.Then it tuck off at a high speed.
- 2096-02-08 - Man seess obj. shaped like "upside-down ice cream cone" pass slowly overhead. Yellow, w/ 3 lights on bottom. Shot flames down.
- 2096-01-25 - Young boy reports being witness to the strange obj. reported by others over Redding. Obj. was circular, w/ no lights, not an aircraft.
- 2096-01-22 -
- 2095-11-29 - Woman witnesses bright "star" in NW sky which suddenly splits into two lights. 1 descends to hor., other rises vert., disappears.
- 2095-11-19 - Father w/ children witness orange ball of light bob above trees. Suddenly witness streak of white light w/ green tail" finger wide.
- 2095-11-19 - Woman in car facing E saw very bright, bizarre obj. streak horizontally from L to R. Head was blue, tail was yellow, orange, red.
- 2095-07-22 - 16 people observe 4 bizarre cigar-shaped, metallic-appearing objects fly slowly S to N over home. No wings, tail, or engines!
- 2095-02-23 - Woman repts. hearing very loud noise outside house, sees huge, bizarre, black "helicopters." Strange!
- 2095-02-20 - Craft hovered at treeline above our private road.Then circled in a LARGE oval pattern about 8 times.Came within a rocks throw of our 2n
- 2094-01-01 - object came from mountian to our car .
- 2088-07-15 - enormous silent craft
- 2087-06-01 - rectangular craft trails auto for over 100 miles.
- 2015-11-07 - 2 lights, one on the L of hwy 299 and one on the R of 299. They were emitting light. ((NUFORC Note: US Navy missile launch. PD))
- 2010-12-29 - Dark, V-shaped figure with 7 lights seen above Redding, CA through thin clouds, making drastic movements.
- 2010-09-28 - I saw a bright light that slowly moved through the sky and seemed to have striations that looked like lightning bolts eminating from it
- 2010-08-24 - Bright white light
- 2010-07-08 - After reviwing a video of clouds, I saw four ufos.
- 2010-06-24 - Low flying ball of bright light - gliding across the sky. ((NUFORC Note: Sighting of International Space Station. PD))
- 2010-02-14 - Round ball of light type object floating silentley over the trees around the river.
- 2009-11-01 - Changed shapes with bright multi-colored lights all over/around it.
- 2009-09-18 - Soft orange glowing diamond shape with circular center
- 2009-07-25 - Brightly illuminated thin cigar. ((NUFORC Note: ISS sighting. PD))
- 2009-07-06 - Large orange shape changing object emits smaller orbs, winks out reappearing instantly in other locations
- 2009-07-05 - Rotating discs with colored lights seen ongoing for 3 weeks in July 2009 over N California
- 2008-04-21 - 3 egg like objects in the sky.
- 2008-04-21 - 3 egg like objects in the redding sky!!!
- 2007-11-09 - Burning object in Night Sky over Redding, CA 11/09/2007.
- 2006-08-13 - egg shaped orb slow moving north towards mnt shasta moved across the sky for a minute then made a right turn and disapeared at a extrem
- 2006-06-28 - Approx. 200 yards above Hilltop Drive saw a black and grey craft appeared to be composed of two rotating halves. Both halves were round with the outside edge covered in slender spear or spike like projections. The body of the craft was the grey and the spikes were black. The to halves rotated in opposite directions of each other.
- 2006-02-15 - A circle moved quickly in a strait line.
- 2005-11-12 - white light , which would have been larger than full moon, but less intense and no definite shape circling
- 2005-07-17 - 2/3 of night sky filled with purple-pink light criss-crossing each other like a NET at Redding, CA
- 2004-06-17 - Star that moves in circles.
- 2003-12-22 - dimming light
- 2002-09-28 - Two bright lights, no sound, thin faint white trails behind then, travelled from west to east.
Redding is in Shasta County in northern California, in the United States. Located on interstate highway I-5, it is the largest city in California north of Sacramento. It is slightly south of Mount Shasta and Shasta Lake.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page