Latest sightings in Syracuse:
- 2099-12-15 - the object was stationary then moved horizotally and away at the same time across the night sky
- 2099-08-22 - very suprized & dejaview of it as to want to record
- 2097-10-14 - 4 Military planes fly past flying rod, and information blackout still ocurring.
- 2097-05-25 - Black triangles in the sky with Hale Bopp.
- 2097-05-01 - lights over central NY
- 2087-06-01 - 5 oval lights on craft (red, white, green) underneath lights 4 round red lights-seen when the sky was dark and clear Syracuse, New York
- 2082-08-18 - Low flying Large triangle Silent craft over suburbs of Large City
- 2079-07-04 - 3 LIGHTS IN THE SKY FORM A TRIANGLE
- 2076-06-01 - no noise, no dirt stirred up, two identical crafts never seen before, the ability to hover without making a sound
- 2067-10-05 - silent luminescent disc shining in the pre-dawn sky
- 2047-07-14 - WHILE LOOKING OUT THE SECOND STORY WINDOW OF HIAWATHA COTTAGE AT ELMCREST CHILDREN'S CENTER I SAW A BIG (200 FT.?) CIGAR SHAPED CRAFT O
- 2047-02-20 - 1947-Chance observation of night sky reveals many UFO's traversing upper atmosphere....
- 2010-07-10 - Orangey-pink orb that appeared to have a bright flame burning inside traveled over a lake SW to NE in a straight line.
- 2009-10-14 - UFO over Carousel Center in Syracuse, NY 10/14/2009
- 2009-08-15 - huge red glowing round objects traveling horizonally at a high rate of speed with no sound
- 2009-02-09 - extremely bright light moving back&forth southwestern sky Syracuse,NY disappeared upward
- 2008-12-16 - A whirring sound above our house.
- 2008-09-01 - a small red light
- 2008-05-20 - I saw a very bright light in the sky that passed and then "shot off into space."
- 2007-05-04 - watched an unusual light in the sky for an hour on a starless night. moved slowly. ((NUFORC Note: Sighting of Venus? PD))
- 2006-05-29 - A bright light that dimmed as it left the earths atmosphere
- 2006-02-07 - Did not see craft, took picture of strange shaft through the clouds, discovered objects at top (and bottom) of photo after getting pics developed.
- 2005-02-08 - Large cigar-shaped craft with horizontal line of multiple white lights that were moving/pulsating indicating craft was spinning.
- 2004-12-03 - lights coming towards mein the sky, thought was aircraft butwas a hovering possibly triangular craft floatingover fieldwith reddishrow of lights in front andblinkingwhite lightin back with steady green light next to it. Saw this while riding in a truck.
- 2004-11-03 - Two points of light in formation glide across the sky.
- 2004-11-03 - unidentified light source seen moving in rapid "zig-zag" motions across clear night sky
- 2004-09-05 - very very bright as if to be a star or heavenly body of some celestrail form
- 2004-06-06 - it just appearedout of the blue then hoovered and then started to move slowly across the sky
- 2003-10-04 - cluster of lights (with a few steaming out) flashing in serial order from red to green stayed in same spot, but appeared to be moving
- 2002-10-28 - oval dull lights - first there were two, one was flying right behind the other and flying in a circle then the back one caught up to th
- 2002-10-28 - something wierd happened
- 2002-08-14 - three bright lights sighting
- 2002-03-09 - Fire ball spotted while on highway
- 2001-08-28 - Hidden in plain sight amoung the clouds.
- 2000-11-10 - Triangular object with three stationary different colored lights moved at a swift and silent pace.
- 2000-09-07 - I was on I-90 30, miles west of Syracuse, NY when I saw a very big bright light in the distance. As I got closer to it over the course
- 2000-03-24 - while driving on i690 by the lake.looking to the south.a small blue light shot down like a falling star but it blinked out not fading l
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page