Latest sightings in Vallejo:
- 2099-09-30 - Original observation of bright lights of craft 20-25 miles away; lost sight of craft for awhile as I meandered through hills on way hom
- 2099-09-01 - I'm not sure my first post went through, I was kicked off the internet. A power outage occured between these hours throughout a large p
- 2099-08-19 - bright flashing light moving erratically across the sky. when viewed on tv screen, it dances around at super speeds even in slow motion
- 2098-10-25 - triangle with four circular lights within moved in unorthodox patterns across the sky 4-5,000 feet above our heads
- 2085-12-16 - A shaped object with amber/organge lights, not flashing moving very slowly without noise. Almost hovering
- 2053-08-07 - At first we thought they were shooting stars
- 2009-09-14 - Observed a kite-shaped asterism silently moving like a low flying plane.
- 2008-12-23 - 2 bright lights at night at about 1500ft over Valejo, Napa, Solano county. Slowly moving to east.
- 2008-10-14 - Sunning in backyard, small round object, gray and transluscent, incredible speed, 10 to 12 seconds.
- 2008-06-18 - AS I WAS LOOKING IN UP,THROUQH THROUGH BINOCHULARSAND ABSURVED FLNG GRY.TRI. LONGRwingsTHNstlthWASquietBUTmdeWINDYwhen QUIET,andFOG/MST
- 2008-03-08 - Driving down hill a semi main street, boy friend and I were going home and we both happened to see what seemed like a bright green orb
- 2006-02-12 - Green light appeared on a hill overlooking Hy 80 in Vallejo,ca
- 2006-02-11 - I observed a reflection of sun light almost directly above my house. The object was too small to see. I watched it for several minutes wandering aimlessly in a Northeasterly direction untill it disappeared. It was definitely not an aircraft. No noise came from it.
- 2005-10-31 - flapping flying object with big red light on bottom
- 2004-03-20 - Balloon like object rotating, dull gray in color, had a vibrating aura.
- 2003-11-13 - STARTED WITH 4 COMING OUT OF THE SKY THEN 5 THEN 7 THEN 8 THEY WOULD COME TOGETHER THE LEAVE
- 2001-09-15 - They might be observing us to see if we destroy each other because of what happened.
- 2000-10-07 - Dull Orange Tear shaped object hovering over powerplant near Vellejo Ca,
- 2000-07-23 - Several objects seen in formation to the northeast of Vallejo California.
Vallejo is in Solano County in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.
The name "Vallejo" is locally pronounced in a confused hybrid of Spanish and English. In literal English this ought to be pronounced "vuh LAY joe". In Spanish this ought to be "bah YAY hoe". But locally it's pronounced "vuh LAY hoe".
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page