Do You Love Sugar As Much As Cancer Does?

Cancer cells are found in every body. But luckily our immune system, for the most part, can handle them. Until, of course, it no longer does. And then scary things happen which none of us are particularly keen on and many of us dread.

To avoid potential complications and to minimize the risk of cancer quite a few people out there busily add antioxidants to their diet. But that’s a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. Instead of taking an antidote, it would be much wiser not to ingest the toxin in the first place, especially seeing how it is the toxins that lead to oxidization. It sounds logical, doesn’t it?

Now, what toxins do you think you may be putting into your body? Some of the avoidable ones are of course seed oils, processed foods, alcohol, and worst of all – sugar.

Did you know that only 1tsp of sugar suppresses your cancer-killer cells for 7 hours? Think about it – only by eating one tiny little teaspoon of sugar, you are making yourself more susceptible to cancer growth over the next 7 hours!! And to think that most people ingest 17-20 tsp of sugar a day on average…

Sugar not only suppresses your immune system. It also feeds the cancer cells. Cancer cells are 40-50 times more efficient in utilizing sugar than normal cells. Cancer is literary suck up glucose like crazy and thrives on it. In fact, research has shown that a cancer polyp in the colon will eat the sugar from a sugary drink (e.g. apply juice) before the sugar even gets absorbed into the blood stream. Moreover, sugar-fed cancer is more resistant to chemo and radio therapy. Conversely, sugar-deprived cancer requires a much lower dose of chemo and radio therapy.

Now, is “natural” sugar better? Well, that’s the same question as “Is natural poison better than artificial poison?” Of course not! Poison is poison, no matter how “natural” its source. Your body doesn’t care where the sugar came from. It reacts to it the same way it reacts to poison. There is no such thing as a healthy form of sugar. It is all poison. And instead of taking it and then trying to compensate with expensive (and dubious) anti-oxidants, it is much better not take it altogether. Saves you a lot of headache and may save you from cancer too.