It is a fatal-disease that rarely affects the human-beings. It is caused whenever a malicious tumor cells develop on the bone marrow or the tissues of the bone cells. This ultimately leads to the destruction of bone tissues. It proves to be fatal when patients are detected with this disease. There are two kinds of bone cancer:
- Benign: It harms the healthy bone tissue, but does not spread to the other bone tissues.
- Malignant: It destroys and spread to the other bone tissues, posing a huge threat for human life.
This type of cancer can be classified into the following types depending upon where the cancer cells develop, size and its stage of development. They are:
- Multiple Myeloma: This is the most common type, which develops in the bone marrows and the lymphatic regions.
- Bone Sarcomas: This type of cancer is found to be developed in the connective tissues as the bone cartilage muscles. The commonly found bone sarcoma affecting the humans can be further classified into:
- Chondrosarcoma: This type of cancer normally originates in upper leg, shoulder and the pelvis.
- Osteosarcoma: This type of cancer is found to be developed in the osteoid tissues.
- Ewing‘s sarcoma: This develops in the bone but also originates in the soft tissues like femur, humerus, pelvis and the ribs.
The conventional medical treatments for bone cancer include cryotherapy, surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Apart from the conventional practices, cancer-patients are very keen in the alternative bone cancer treatment, to relieve their pains, stresses and side-effects. It is important to note that protocols are been developed these days to treat cancer even at advanced level these days. They serve as an important alternative bone cancer treatment.
Electromedicine – Frequency Generator: Dr.Royal Rife had invented the Rife machine in 1930s, is what now called as a frequency generator. These are used for both primary as well as secondary cancer treatments. Apart from other critical cancer treatments, patients suffering from multiple myeloma, bone marrows can obtain significant benefits from this treatment. This is a case where supplementary techniques aren’t enough for a complete cure for an advanced stage of cancer.
Apart from these the following techniques suggested by experts are an excellent ways of alternative treatments. They are:
- Massage therapy
- Spiritual Healing etc.,
These practices are often integrated with conventional medical practices to cure all types of cancer.