A healthy diet plan means a well balanced diet plan. Having a well balanced diet plan is the key to a healthy diet. Keeping healthy is the best thing that you can do for yourself. Eating what you need and nothing extra will not only give your body the nutrition it needs but will also spare your body the trouble of digesting unwanted food.
A healthy diet plan will have you eating green vegetables, fruits and other food items. You must remember that you have to do without all the junk food if you want to follow a healthy diet plan.
Good diet plan
A healthy diet plan doesn’t mean eat x, y, z and only x, y, z. It means eating what works for you.
- Eat green vegetables: It is important to eat green vegetables in order for your body to get vital minerals, vitamins and enzymes to help your body function better. Vegetables a low in calories as well.
- Fruits: Eating fruits can help take care of your sugar cravings for the day and will give you important vitamins and minerals.
- Nuts: The oil that you get from almond nuts is very important in the functioning of your body.
- Fish: Fish fatty oil like Omega-3 is very important for your body.
- Breakfast: A healthy breakfast that includes two eggs is important as the first meal of the day will give you the fuel you need to kick start your day.
- Have smaller meals: Having smaller meals that will keep you going for three hours is important as you can avoid putting on extra weight by doing so.
Including this in your diet plan or replacing your current diet with the above mentioned items will enable you to have a healthy diet plan. Remember it is what you eat and when you eat and how much you eat that will give you a healthy body. It is not easy to say eat 200gms of meat or drink 2 glasses of milk a day as what works on you may not work on someone else.
Balancing your daily intake of protein, fat, carbohydrates and calories is important as too much of everything is not good.
- Having too much protein a day can cause bad effects on your liver so eating how much you require which is about 1 gram per pound of body weigh a day is health and any more than that will harm your liver. Also remember to drink plenty of water.
- Fat burns fat. Yes this is true and did you know that your body needs a certain percent of fat for its optimal functioning. Eating fat does not make you put on fat. So include some fat in your diet say about 15% of your daily intake of food must be fat.
- Carbohydrates early in the day is good and late in the day is bad as you can put on fat if you have it later in the day and it is good earlier in the day.
- Intake of calories must be limited as too much will make you put on fat.
So these are the tips for a healthy diet plan.