The hustle and bustle of life in Nigeria has made many people to ignore the care of their health until they fall sick or have one reason to see a doctor before they are concern for their body. But getting proper healthy living tips and applying it should make you healthy and is yours for the taking. First and foremost, what is health? Health may be regarded as a condition when all the functions of your body are free from diseases, mentally healthy and state of experiencing peace of mind.
With this article, I will be sharing healthy living tips that will make you physically, socially and mentally healthy, thus keep the doctor away. Let’s get started:
1. Eating Natural Balanced Diet: The key to enjoy good health is eating proper natural balanced diet. If you are giving the body natural food, disease cannot be present in your body. I am talking of natural food that as already been prepared by nature such as vegetables, fruits, grains, they are easily converted by the body. You should avoid junks such as meat pie, chocolate, white bread, etc. If you don’t have the time to prepare natural balanced diet food, there are nutritional products containing the basic balance diet food that can complement your diet.
2. Do Exercise Regularly: Regular exercise help the body to function well especially the digestive system, and enhance sound sleep. Ideally, exercise should be taken in open air; it can be in the form of game or walk. Especially, for people that do brain work, physical exercise should be priority so that too much blood will not concentrate on the brain.
3. Fresh Air in the Bedroom: To ensure maximum productivity in your daily activities, it is essential to have sound sleep daily. So make sure your bedroom is expose to fresh air.
4. Avoid Worries: According to Dr. Alexis Carrol, the Nobel Prize – winner in medicine, “Business men who do not know how to fight worry, die young.” One of the healthy living tips you should not ignore is to learn to manage your worries. It has been noted that continuous worries can result to diseases such as cancer, ulcers, diabetes, heart diseases, etc. You should try and maintain positive attitude no matter the challenges you are experiencing. Do what you can do about the problem, and then pray to God to do the rest. How and when he will do it should be left to him. As they say, when the need is greatest God’s help is nearest to us.
5. Manage Your Finances: With the economy recession happening globally, there are millions of people that have developed needless health problems because they lack to buy daily needs. From all the healthy living tips discussed if you can manage your finances well, with discipline other tips will fall in shape. You should learn to save for the future and earning multiple streams of income. The easier way to go about it is to get mentor that will expose you to earning from leverage and residual income.
In summary, with the aforementioned healthy living tips, that is eating natural balanced diet, doing regular exercise to keep the body fit, sleeping in a room expose to fresh air, avoid worries and manage your finances, you will be physically, socially and mentally healthy.